New and used pasta production lines
Introduction： Macaroni, also known as macaroni, is one of the most common noodle products in foreign countries. There are many types of macaroni, and they are generally made from starch-rich grains that are crushed, gelatinized, flavored, extruded, and dried. A variety of noodles with good taste and unique flavor. Macaroni is a famous dish […]
Macaroni, also known as macaroni, is one of the most common noodle products in foreign countries. There are many types of macaroni, and they are generally made from starch-rich grains that are crushed, gelatinized, flavored, extruded, and dried. A variety of noodles with good taste and unique flavor.
Macaroni is a famous dish in Italy.
Macaroni is a famous pasta in western countries, which can be divided into solid and hollow. Maccaroni, also known as macaroni, is collectively referred to as Macaroni internationally, and is a noodle product made of wheat flour. The macaroni juice can be left in the hollow macaroni, making it less dry to eat. Its production method is also very particular: boil water, put the macaroni into the pot, add cold water several times after boiling, until the macaroni is cooked thoroughly, remove and drain the water, add appropriate amount of salt and mix well for use. Boil water and add peas, remove and drain the water shortly after boiling, and cover the cooked macaroni.
The Production Line Details ：
|Capacity||100KG/h; 200Kg/h; 300Kg/h; 500Kg/h; 1000Kg/h; 2000Kg/h|
|Electricity supply||Customized according to your local electricity situation.|
|Machine details||1. Stainless steel,:201, 304, 316, on request.
2. Electrical components can be ABB, Delta, Fuji, Siemens; famous brands.
|Raw material||Wheat flour, vegetable oil, water, salt and other chemical additives|
|Product colour||Brown, yellow, and other various colors|
Flow Chart of Macaroni process line:
- Pre-mixing machine-----2. Mixing machine-----3. Vaccum Extruder-----4. Molding machine-----5. Viberation Drying machine-----6. Continuous Drying machine-----7. Cooling machine
Feature Of Macaroni process line:
- High degree of automation: Ithas a very high degree of automation, which can well meet the needs of customers and fully meet the needs of various enterprises.
- Large output: It can realize multiple batch processing, thus avoiding problems such as equipment downtime and long downtime due to different batches. The output of the equipment is large, thus ensuring the production efficiency and quality. At the same time, the production speed of the equipment is fast, and the output can be adjusted at any time according to the output needs of different users.
- Low energy consumption: It can effectively reduce the utilization rate of energy and achieve the purpose of saving costs.
- Sanitation and cleaning: The equipment adopts a new type of dust removal equipment, which can well avoid dust pollution to the surrounding environment and ensure environmental hygiene. In the process of processing,a certain amount of dust will be generated. If the dust is not effectively removed, the dust will cause harm to the health of the workers.
- Easy to operate: The device is easy to operate and easy to use, whether it is a small-scale enterprise or a large-scale enterprise, it can be easily used.
The above are the characteristics of the Macaroni production line. This equipment has the advantages of large output, high efficiency and low energy consumption, and can meet the needs of various customers.
Advantages of vacuum process:
- The water and flour of the vacuum premix are completely mixed to reduce the formation of white spots on the surfaceof the finished product.
- The finished product tastes stronger. The raw materials are mixed to the greatest extent and the gluten formation rateis improved.
- The gentle shaping stage results in pasta with brighter colour.The complete vacuum blocks the enzyme Poliphenol Oxi-dase-responsiblefor the oxidisation of the semolina pigments, thus preserving the amber yellow colours given by the ca-rotenoids and flavonoids. The vacuum also deactivates the enzyme,Lipoxygenase, responsible for turning colours greyand the development of unpleasant odours caused by the oxidation of the lipids. The partial deactivation of alpha andbeta amylase leads to a reduced occurrence of the Maillard reaction, i.e. the pasta turning brown during drying.
- Feed Production Line
- Low Temperature Baking Dog Food Making Machine
- Corn Flakes Production Line
- Baby Food Production Line
- Snack Food Production Line
- Snack Food Extruder Machine
- Biscuit Production Line
- Cereal Bar Production Line
- Fried Snack Production Line
- Soya Meat Making Machine
- Bread Crumbs Production Line
- Kurkure Production Line
- Rice Production Line
- Industrial Microwave Food Processing Line
- Macaroni Production Line
- Wafer Biscuit Production Line
- Shandong Loyal Industrial Co.,Ltd.
- Telephone+86 18905316466
- Email[email protected]
- WhatsApp+86 18963063440
- AddressC623, Jiahui Global Plaza, No. 548, Beiyuan Street, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province
- Factory AddressADD -300m North of Zhangxia Industrial Park, Binhe Road, Zhangxia Town, Changqing District, Jinan