Home > Technical Blog > How Do I Know If My Baby Is Ready For Solids?
How Do I Know If My Baby Is Ready For Solids?April 22, 2021
A new born baby represents a new hope for the family. At the same time, everyone's attention will be on the baby, because the baby is unknown to everything in this world and feels fresh about everything in this world. This also means that parents have to work hard to make babies better adapt to the world.
When the baby is born, breastfeeding and formula milk powder are the mainstay. In this process, some puree food can be slowly added, and finally some solid food can be directly fed to the baby. Then how can we know that the baby has already can eat solid food?
When the baby grows up, about one year old, he should eat some solid foods, which will help him absorb more nutrients and develop good eating habits better, and let the baby experience a variety of different foods so that make his tooth and jaw develop better.
These signs indicate that it is time to give your baby solid food:
1. The baby has enough strength to support the head and neck, and can lift his head by himself.
2. Babies are more and more interested in food and are very curious about the food in the hands of parents.
3. When mom and dad are eating, the baby will stretch out his little hand to snatch the food.
4. When mom and dad use a spoon to feed the baby food, the baby will naturally open his mouth.
When the baby shows the above signs, it proves that the baby is ready to eat solid food. Usually these signs will appear when the baby is about 6 months old. While eating baby rice powders, increase some solid foods appropriately, and then slowly increase the content of solid foods, until the baby can eat some solid foods completely at the age of 1 year.
High-quality baby rice powders can help babies better transition to solid food. Our Loyal company provides high-quality food machinery to major manufacturers. The baby rice powder production line is one of our most popular equipment. The whole machine is made of food-grade stainless steel. In addition, a highly automated production method can be used to produce baby rice, sesame paste, and elderly rice powders, which are versatile and cost-effective. In addition, our company's instant noodle production line, bean meat machine and bread crumb production line all have high sales.
When feeding solid food to your baby, you must not be too anxious. You must slowly transition from puree foods such as baby rice powders to solid foods, so that it will not cause health hazards to the baby, and it can also make the baby's body get the best development, and let the baby develop the best eating habits!
- Telephone+86 18905316466
- WhatsApp+86 18905316466
- AddressC623, Jiahui Global Plaza, No. 548, Beiyuan Street, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province
- Factory AddressADD -300m North of Zhangxia Industrial Park, Binhe Road, Zhangxia Town, Changqing District, Jinan